Laying hens and pullets, organically raised Standard Bred

Discussion in 'Chickens 8 Weeks & Older' started by desertmarcy, Dec 17, 2014.

1. desertmarcy

desertmarcy Chillin' With My Peeps

May 26, 2011
    Tucson
    I am thinning out my hens and have many nice layers available. All the birds were hatched here from Standard Bred stock (not hatchery birds) and were raised on certified organic, non-GMO feed.
    Breeds available: Barred Plymouth Rock, Rhode Island Red, Blue Copper Marans, Black Copper Marans. Hatched from 2012 to 2014.
    Prices:
    2012 hens $20 each. Barred Rock, Rhode Island Red and Blue Copper Marans available in this age
    2013 hens $25 each. Barred Rock, Rhode Island Red available in this age
    2014 pullets $30-$40 each depending on the bird. Barred Rock, Rhode Island Red, Blue Copper Marans and Black Copper Marans available in this age.
    Quantity discounts available for 5 or more or 10 or more birds, especially the Barred Rock since I have a lot of them to sell. If you want the older birds for stewing hens I will discount them as well.
    I also have males available in the Barred Rock, $10-$20 each. I am raising birds for show quality but not all make the cut. My hens are all under timed lights right now so they are laying well but I can't guarantee how they will lay in the winter for you if you don't use lights.

I'm having trouble uploading photos right now but can try sending them to you privately. PM if interested

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by