Laying on the floor

Just keep picking up the egg. Disturb the straw(?) litter where she is laying a bit if she has attempted to kick it into a nest.
i have one crazy chicken that INSISTS on jumping out of the chicken run, into the goat run, and then making her way into the goat shed to lay underneath a table in there so far back that I have to crawl under the table to get it each day. I have no idea why she has chosen this spot. The goat shed used to house chickens, but all the ones that ever lived in there are long gone, so I’m not sure who told her that was the place for eggs.🤷🏻‍♀️

Just keep picking up the egg. Disturb the straw(?) litter where she is laying a bit if she has attempted to kick it into a nest.
i have one crazy chicken that INSISTS on jumping out of the chicken run, into the goat run, and then making her way into the goat shed to lay underneath a table in there so far back that I have to crawl under the table to get it each day. I have no idea why she has chosen this spot. The goat shed used to house chickens, but all the ones that ever lived in there are long gone, so I’m not sure who told her that was the place for eggs.🤷🏻‍♀️
Chickens are so funny to me! Either like a toddler, or a stubborn old person haha!

Back
Top Bottom