Le *Sigh* Computer help please

So to get back on track here...where/how do I find outlook to reset up Gmail instead of yahoo..like I tried to do? It wont bring the wizard back again because it thinks it should try yahoo all the time.
Lots of web pages, if I click on "contact us" it tries to send an email thru outlook.

I posted a couple of links on how to set up the ms mail.

If you already have yahoo set up and want to remove it, go to "tools" click on "Accounts" and then delete what you need too

Quote:
Outlook is just a program that collects your mail from you. Who is your email address with? For instance if you have an @gmail.com email address then your POP would be "pop.gmail.com" (no quotes) and your SMTP would be "smtp.gmail.com". Your incoming server port would be 995 and outgoing server port would be 587. You'd put your email address/username in the settings where required and you'd also have to enable POP mail on the gmail server also.
If you've got Yahoo mail they don't allow you to collect your mail with your own email program unless you pay for Yahoo Plus. There's thousands of free email addresses out there that do allow you to though.
Edit: I meant to add-you can do a google search for "POP gmail" or "POP yahoo mail" or whatever domain your email address is with to find out individual settings. I'll help you if you need help.

Yup, ya lost me at POP!
th.gif

Back
Top Bottom