Leahy Favorite Incubator Model 30

Baamaid

Chirping
11 Years
Feb 23, 2011
Hello! I am the proud owner of a Leahy Favorite Incubator (Model #30). The unit seems in excellent condition and is presently warming up as we speak. Does anyone have extra pictures of how the drawers work??? Seems the side arm would dump the eggs at a 90 degree angle....how do the eggs stay in there?? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Susan in SC

Mind has slanted metal dividers. I'll take some pics and post them this evening when I have more time. I also have a copy of the instructions stored in my computer. If you need a copy just pm me with your email address and I'll send you a copy.
db

HEY! LOOKING FOR INFORMATION OR EXPERT ADVICE ON MODEL 30 LEAHY INCUBATOR.RECENTLY AQUIRED A VERY DUSTY DIRTY INCUBATOR OUT OF A BARN DEMO.NEED SOME ADVICE TO A MANUAL OR PICS ON SHELF MOVEMENT AND EVEN A PARTS LISTS (SOME OF THE PARTS ARE IN VERY POOR CONDITION DUE TO TIME) MAYBE SOMEONE HAS A VERY RECENT KNOWLEDGE OF UNIT.ALL HELP APPECIATED. hfbb723

I have a copy of the manual on file. PM me your email address if you would like a copy. In the model 30E as discussed above. The one with the large turning lever on the side, the trays are louvered like this. Thus the trays can be tilted up at a 90 degree angle with out dropping the eggs.

HI, RECEIVED YOUR POST. AWESOME! YES I WOULD LIKE A COPY OF MANUAL EMAILED [email protected], ALSO HAVE FOR SEVERAL YEARS A MODEL 624 WOORKS GREAT WAS GOING TO REPAIR 30 AND USE 416 AS A PRIMARY HATCHING INCUBATOR. TO MUCH TIME IS SPENT TURNING EGGS BY HAND.HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT OF CONVERTING THE LEVER ON THE SIDE TO A AUTO. THANKS!!! ANY INFORMATION ABOUNT THE MODEL 30 WOULD BE APPECIATED.LH

Hi! My son just bought a Model 30 as well. Could I impose and ask for a copy of the manual as well? Also, do you know where we can get parts for it?

I also have just purchased a Leahy Favorite 30 incubator. If it's not a problem may I have a copy of the manual? This is the first time we have had a large
incubator. Our experience has been with styrofoam ones.

Thanks,

KY and others wanting or needing a copy of a manual. PM me your email address with a specific manual request. I have offered several different ones. I will need your email because the email available through BYC doesn't allow for attachments. If you request it in the thread I may not see it for a while. A PM I will see as soon as I log in to BYC
db

Back
Top Bottom