Learning the hard way

trooper

Songster
9 Years
Apr 26, 2010
Staunton,Va
barnie.gif
I haven't been on here for awhile.Been without a computer so I borrowed one.Since the last time I have been on here I started building another coop.I started with using pallets and I'll never do that again.I have been bldg as I get materials and that is a pain.There is alot of extra work that has to be done to attache them together and then to place the stud work so that it is stable.The adding windows and doors into the pallets and keeping stability is x-tra work. The good thing about building as you go is that as you get to certain stages you can make adjustments and changes as you go.I started out wanting to build it as a little White Church.I'm building it beside another coop that I have.I still plan on building a Little White Church but I'm attaching it to the older coop.I have got it to a stage that I have to secure it up for winter.I'll continue the Church in Spring.But I am planning to attache the older coop before winter.If the Lord is willing I will post pictures tomorrow.I Love my chickens and a big problem is that I don't want to work on anything else.It gets me in trouble.
thumbsup.gif
old.gif

caf.gif
It's an on going project.It is alot to it but I enjoy it.One problem building this way is that if you ain't careful
D.gif
the building of it doesn't stop.As you go you can see changes that you can make.Gotta Love it.
old.gif

Back
Top Bottom