Leghorn or California white? Or maybe something else?

Pics
Not every California White gets black spots, especially at a young age. The black spots or kind of a leakage I'm not saying that the TSC/Hoovers hatchery system gets it correct every time, but I don't see any reason to believe this is anything other than Hoovers version of CW.
I'm just going by what I have read, and posts I've seen here on BYC saying that all CW including chicks have atleast 1 black spot on them, and that it's rare for them to not have spots and if several don't have spots they were most likely mislabeled, that is literally the only reason I thought that maybe she isn't a CW that and ofcourse seeing so many threads and comments about people being given wrong breeds at TSC. Which I know happens because the same day I got this chick I also got a silver laced wyandotte, that the TSC employee tried telling me was a barred rock, they were sold out of barred rocks but were selling SLW as BR.

But I do believe there is a chance that she is a CW, I just have had my doubts and have wondered if she was mislabeled just like the SLW were.

Back
Top Bottom