1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Leiper Hatch Gamefowl Chicks

Discussion in 'Chicks 1 Day to 8 Weeks Old' started by gamelife, Mar 27, 2012.

1. gamelife

gamelife Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 6, 2011
    California
    7 pure Leiper gamefowl chicks just under 6 weeks old. 10 dollars each. These are the product of the two
    Leiper families I have and both families are of the dark red/wine red coloration. Parents are unrelated. I also have some more chicks due to hatch on the 10th of April that I'll be selling. Just let me know ahead of time if your interested and I'll hold them for you. These are beautiful American games that I raise for a hobby and the admiration of their spirit. Not sold for any illegal purposes. I'm located just outside of Jackson Ca. PM me if your interested.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2012
  2. vinnie78

vinnie78 New Egg

Jun 27, 2012
    do you have foster kelso, frost grey,hatchet, gull bloodline..

3. nrunas

nrunas New Egg

Aug 15, 2012
    How would I be able to buy your leiper hatch gamefowl chicks? please give me a message, I'm interested in buying 6 of them.

Thank you,
    Noli

4. vinnie78

vinnie78 New Egg

Jun 27, 2012
    hey do you have a pure leiper hen. Are you saling your leiper rooster..

5. roosterlover13

roosterlover13 New Egg

Jun 27, 2013
    Hello my name is Miguel, i am interested in the Leiper Hatches i was wondering if you still had any for sale and want to know how much?

6. mannadanna

mannadanna New Egg

Jan 13, 2014

7. mannadanna

mannadanna New Egg

Jan 13, 2014
    Hey brother looking for a couple of hens and or rooster..479-692-9009..nathan

8. kevin adcock

kevin adcock New Egg

Sep 17, 2014
    id like to by yong chikens im on a low buget i love the look of ur chiens woold like some eggs ive got a cheep enk bater

9. reddawg

reddawg New Egg

Feb 26, 2016
    would like to purchase the seven leiper chicks that are due in april. please reply and let me know how payment will be made and what shipping will be. and what total price would be. thank you have a good day. dallas

10. arlar1970

arlar1970 New Egg

Mar 31, 2017
    I'm interested in all 7 chicks but I need them shipped to 78586. I will gladly pay for shipping. PLEASE.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by