Leopard Gecko!!!.. got it... pictures :D

If you have a humid hide I personally dont bother with the humidity levels. They come from the middle east where its normally pretty dry, and it will have an option of going somewhere very moist if he needs to. Just watch it during sheds to see how well it does, thats usually the best indicator. If hes having problems especially around the legs and toes that means you may have to do a little more then a humid hide to help him out.

Also, they will eat their shedded skin. It's normal for them.
Google the name Ron Tremper. He is an expert on geckos. You will find a lot of good articles by him. He has been involved with reptiles for 40 years.

thanks guys
big_smile.png

i am going to buy supplies today and set up my new geckos home
big_smile.png
i am planning on getting my gecko on saturday
big_smile.png
that should be enough time or the heat to get settled in the tank right?

46966_gecko.jpg

46966_gecko_00.jpg

46966_gecko_01.jpg

46966_gecko_02.jpg

not sure on sex yet. i googled how to sex them. it think it is still a bit young.. the store didn't know how old. she guessed 6 months, but idk..? it was the smallest one. i gave it 6 worms last night and they were gone when i checked on it
big_smile.png
i haven't seen it drink water yet though.. is there anything i should do?

if it's a boy it's name will be Stanley
if it's a girl it's name will be Daisy May

love.gif

Very nice! Dont worry about if its drinking or not, if there is water available it will drink when it needs to. Remember theyre nocturnal so they are up and active quite a bit at night in the dark.

of course after i asked it went over to the water..

i love it's coloring. sooooo pretty
love.gif
i live the little bit of green on it's head. awee i just love my gecko
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom