Let' see and hear your guineas.

Are you training them to jump for their treats??? :lau
It wasn't really "training". Rosie started doing it bc she REALLY loves celery, so she wanted to get to it before the others. These 2 boys have decided not to be out done. The lavender wandering around in the background is more stealthy; he comes up & stands behind me until I slip him some on the side.
Last yr she was hilarious bc she'd just keep bouncing up and down repetitively getting bites, but we were too stunned to think of filming it.

That's ok. I don't eat mine, either. 😁 with the world stopping and starting and arguing, my goons feed my soul, & I don't have to pluck feathers.🤣
Mine definitely give me peace. I’ve always had anxiety issues, so when I start feeling overwhelmed it’s soothing to sit with the birds. Everything else just melts way.
But....
If I have another loss like last year (death by guinea violence) I do plan to eat it this time. It felt like such a waste tossing #13 when he died.
Just don't be the one that feels a need to check on how they are doing after they have been sold.
Yep^
My returning customer lost a lot last year to predators. I think females mostly.

Back
Top Bottom