Let' see and hear your guineas.

Pics
@BennieAnTheJets

I am surprised that you didn't find and participate in this thread. I noticed that you haven't been on in a month. Hope everything is going well for you.
Thanks, @R2elk. Well, no, everything is not well. My husband died in January. We were very close and we have been together for 29 years. He was very very ill for years but it was still a shock when he died and my life, as I knew it, is over. I had no idea about grief before and have spent most of my time on a grieving forum with others who have lost their partner and know very well what this feels like. There is really nothing like it. Death is so final and non-negotiable and there is no matter of effort you can make to change things. Living without someone you miss is a new experience for me.

The Guineas are fine and one has even laid her first egg last week, but there is trouble in paradise and that is why I logged on and saw your alert, mentioning my name. Thank you for thinking about me!

I will post another thread with the questions I need help with but I am not myself these days as far as posting fun stuff and pictures, as you can imagine.

Last edited:
Thanks, @R2elk. Well, no, everything is not well. My husband died in January. We were very close and we have been together for 29 years. He was very very ill for years but it was still a shock when he died and my life, as I knew it, is over. I had not idea about grief before and have spent most of my time on a grieving forum with others who have lost their partner and know very well what this feels like. There is really nothing like it. Death is so final and non-negotiable and there is no matter of effort you can make to change things. Living without someone you miss is a new experience for me.

The Guineas are fine and one has even laid her first egg last week, but there is trouble in paradise and that is why I logged on and saw your alert, mentioning my name. Thank you for thinking about me!

I will post another thread with the questions I need help with but I am not myself these days as far as posting fun stuff and pictures, as you can imagine.
I'm so sorry for your loss. :hugs

Thanks, @R2elk. Well, no, everything is not well. My husband died in January. We were very close and we have been together for 29 years. He was very very ill for years but it was still a shock when he died and my life, as I knew it, is over. I had no idea about grief before and have spent most of my time on a grieving forum with others who have lost their partner and know very well what this feels like. There is really nothing like it. Death is so final and non-negotiable and there is no matter of effort you can make to change things. Living without someone you miss is a new experience for me.

I am so very sorry for your loss, my heart goes out to you {{hugs}}

I’m so sorry to hear about the loss of your beloved husband. 💔

Aw, Bennie, I'm so sorry. :hugs

It's easy to be brave when there is a fence to protect you.
20211221_122553_1_1.gif

Back
Top Bottom