Let's Ask Kathy 😄

Pineapple on pizza?

• Total voters
Pics
It's still interesting to see how many men are surprised when a woman tells them "no". I had to tell someone that when they wanted to pay their friend $30/hour of my money for casual labour.
I figured early on that to deal with me, they needed to be head strong and independent. Then I started to look for a headstrong and independent woman that I didn’t immediately want to plant in a deep hole in a dark canyon.

Took me ten years of searching, but I found her.

I figured early on that to deal with me, they needed to be head strong and independent. Then I started to look for a headstrong and independent woman that I didn’t immediately want to plant in a deep hole in a dark canyon.

Took me ten years of searching, but Ifound her.
Almost all of the men that I've met want a bubbly, cheerful woman that isn't too bright. The ones I've met that want a strong woman want someone who will dominate them and tell them what to do. Could be why I'm still single.

Took me ten years of searching, but I found her.

Is it weird that I read that and thought it sounded romantic? :gig

Back
Top Bottom