Let's Ask Kathy 😄

Pineapple on pizza?

• Total voters
Pics
okay I think. Yours?
Not so well. I'm do all the self help I can.... (Being an LMT it's much easier to work on someone else)
I have to use gravity; contortionistic like positions; and other unorthodox stuff.... Haven't been very successful working on my left should over the last week. And this current cold front has been a real drag on my wrists.

Not happening :(
I actually just took that part off my signature. My lag time, etc. is SO bad I cant really edit much. It takes me about five (actual) minutes to do one post. If I delete anything, often the delete button just keeps on going.
I also have a haunted keyboard, lol! I type and nothing happens. Suddenly the letters highlight like they should when you tap on them. AFTER that the letters start showing in my screen, usually.

I actually just took that part off my signature. My lag time, etc. is SO bad I cant really edit much. It takes me about five (actual) minutes to do one post. If I delete anything, often the delete button just keeps on going.
I also have a haunted keyboard, lol! I type and nothing happens. Suddenly the letters highlight like they should when you tap on them. AFTER that the letters start showing in my screen, usually.

Not so well. I'm do all the self help I can.... (Being an LMT it's much easier to work on someone else)
I have to use gravity; contortionistic like positions; and other unorthodox stuff.... Haven't been very successful working on my left should over the last week. And this current cold front has been a real drag on my wrists.
:hugs

Back
Top Bottom