Let's Ask Kathy 😄

Pineapple on pizza?

• Total voters
Wtf. Y'all left me by myself!
You joined the wrong raid!
1603937924876.png

I think you didn't wait for the invite to come in. If you want, we can try again around 8:10 (50minutes from now)

If you're alone in the lobby, back out. If you join the right raid there will be other players in there with you.

You joined the wrong raid! View attachment 2391285

I think you didn't wait for the invite to come in. If you want, we can try again around 8:10 (50minutes from now)

If you're alone in the lobby, back out. If you join the right raid there will be other players in there with you.
... Have I mentioned that I love your quaily emojis? They're so cute!

Last edited:
Where is peg leg?
@sealer39

The hurricane is hitting him now.
@Ursuline Chick Are you ok?
They both should be fine by now.... The eye was east of @sealer39 a few minutes ago and the upper level shear has kept a majority of the storm to the east side of the eye.
@Ursuline Chick should be drying her hair about now.... The swing around stuff is rather weak coming down from the WNW corner......

Last edited:
Wow you were in the Navy very cool, but juice and raw eggs is too much for me.
My mom used to make milkshakes for us, mainly to get a raw egg into us. Ice cream, milk & a raw egg in the blender. It was the health kick of the moment. Ice cream, though... who cares if there's a raw egg mixed in there somewhere?

My mom used to make milkshakes for us, mainly to get a raw egg into us. Ice cream, milk & a raw egg in the blender. It was the health kick of the moment. Ice cream, though... who cares if there's a raw egg mixed in there somewhere?
Yuppers. A little ice cream, protein powder, wheat germ, an egg or 2, maybe some fruit or nuts or on a rare occasion chocolate semi-sweet chips!

The only time I ever had oysters I made the mistake of biting down on it. It gave me a gritty sensation that I assumed was sand. It caught me off guard, I gasped & that sucker slipped right down my throat. Done. Don’t need to do that again.

I love pineapple, but not warm. That means never on pizza, or even cake.

I tried to eat octopus once at a sushi place. It was raw, rubbery & I couldn’t get my teeth thru it. Fried squid is the way to go if you think you don’t like fish.
Oysters usually have sand in, ime. Just don't bite all the way down. I guess I like them—raw, cooked, but not overcooked & rubbery. They don't have that much flavor, to me. Mostly what I like (I think) is the sauces & butter & just the whole experience; finding them in the shallows, freezing and huddling around a campfire trying to keep warm in damp towels, smoking them on a slab in a makeshift stone oven... Whenever I eat oysters (which is very seldom now, living where I do) that is what I think of. So yeah, I kind of like them; just not really for themselves.

Question #3 for today? (Does it really matter?)
@casportpony how often does this idea of a adhoc soup mix run around the gray matter and you make this kinda meal like @Kiki & I are currently doing tonight?
I don't make many soups, so not often. Yours looks tasty though.

Back
Top Bottom