Let's Ask Kathy 😄

Pineapple on pizza?

• Total voters
I was hanging fixtures in a barn when the owners wife let him (the bull) in with me. I don’t have much fear of animals. I came down the ladder, picked up my stuff. It wasn’t until I folded the ladder and had it on my shoulder that he decided to roll me across the barn. Luckily, his nose was ringed. Once I had it in hand, he was a pussycat.
Broke 3 ribs and my nose. Still didn’t get any burger off his ornery carcass.
So this is how I get out of paying a bill. 🤔

Last edited:
When we first got sheep, we were told 'never turn your back on a ram'. I never have, but there are a couple dents in the back door of the barn to prove that our previous ram (Jefferson) got a little rambunctious at times. We eventually sold him, (the buyers knew what they were getting) but before that, we got the ram-slamma-ramma.

Aka a lightweight, hollow, plastic, t-ball bat XD. If Jefferson came running, and wasn't planning on stopping, wait the the last minute, step outta the way, and give him a good smack. A couple times of that and he realized the orange stick the humans carried was to be feared. XD
I bought an ram that would charge from the front. I'd walk around with my knees bent because he was a smaller type ram (old)

But because he was smaller, I'd just tip him and he soon got the hang of things. :p

What breeds?

Jefferson was a Tunis... so big and no horn handles lol
Tunis are so cute! Ours are Katahdins. Polled/scurred as well.
I'd grip the head with their butt against the wall or fence, slide my hand under the jaw, place my thumb in the mouth in front of the molars, curve the head to the side and gently set him down.

Those horns are hella handy, I've helped people unloading goats. But wow, super hard on the face!

Yes it seems everyone dislikes you here. :caf :rolleyes:

It would appear those animals did not like me so much. No hugs for them!!! :tongue

I think you and @duluthralphie should conversate over headcheese and a coffee. (or tea)
Yes, I made that word up.
As I said, people not so much. I am fine with that because as a whole, I don't like people. As individuals, some are fine.

Ralphie is a coffee snob. Once upon a time, I used to be a tea snob.

Last edited:
As I said, people not so much. I am fine with that because as a whole, I don't like people. As individuals, some are fine.

Ralphie is a coffee snob. Once upon a time, I used to be a tea snob.

I think wicked was being sarcastic. I don't mind you at all. :idunno I rather enjoy your rough edges and playful banter, it keeps me on my toes.

Back
Top Bottom