Let's have a gosling hatchalong!

8geeseAlaying thank you I now have a good chance to get home tomorrow n see the end of the hatching....but I will say the exciting is sooo great!cant wait to go home n see 1st hand.humidity needs to be what range?ours is 71 I think

We have 1 goosling's head out of shell about 10:30 this morning when I arrived home,boy they both r rocking n cheepn this is sooooo exciting,kids got to c this morning n say how kool.update when completely hatched out.

Update on gooslings hatch......1st goosling was moved to brooder last night doing great this morning,the 2nd one hatched completely about 7:15 am,it is very very active,however I noticed the 2nd baby was born with a tiny wing on oneside.Will it be
a normal goose when older?they are sooo cute I have loved this experience 100%
Now peachicks start hatching next week....fingers crossed

Update on gooslings hatch......1st goosling was moved to brooder last night doing great this morning,the 2nd one hatched completely about 7:15 am,it is very very active,however I noticed the 2nd baby was born with a tiny wing on oneside.Will it be
a normal goose when older?they are sooo cute I have loved this experience 100%
Now peachicks start hatching next week....fingers crossed

Congrats! Yes he should be ok there are alot of people on here with special needs geese and ducklings, including myself, and all seem to be living normal lives.

Hoping to hatch some Pomeranians this spring! My girl laid her first egg of the season a few days ago and she's been laying since.
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom