Let's Play A.B.C

Q) Butchered my first coturnix males the other day (I have two carcasses) any suggestions for what to make? I've thought about teriyaki, quail noodle soup, quail veggie soup, and stuffed quail, but still undecided.

Q) When is laying season for quail?

Q) My autocorrect is messed up, and changes most words to different names, or unreal words. Any idea what the deal is?
With two, I would wrap them in bacon, roast for about 15 minutes at 425 to cook the bacon, then turn it down to 300 and baste with barbeque sauce every 10 minute for half an hour.

Quail will lay year 'round if they have enough (14-16 hours) light.

Your dictionary needs to be updated.
  1. Select Settings on your Android phone.
  2. Tap on Language and Keyboard.
  3. Go to the menu where you can access settings for the User dictionary (sometimes called Personal dictionary).
  4. Once you are there, you may manually add the words by pressing Add and then OK after typing a particular word. You should also be able to delete them from there.

CC9AF062-DC13-4C46-9C0A-EB8B94719FE6.jpeg

They're in my freezer lol. I let them sit in my fridge for 24 hours for rigor mortis first, maybe you thought fridge was oven? 😬
No I think I'm thinking that when you were boiling the bones you were boiling the meat and I was wondering why the heck you were boiling quail meat.

Back
Top Bottom