LETS SEE THE BABY CHICKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!šŸ„šŸ“

these are my chicks but they aren't babys anymore but they are still cute to me!

Attachments

• IMG-8651.jpg
    IMG-8651.jpg
    703.7 KB · Views: 14
I have 2 LONG days till mine come!!!!!!! (well Thurs or Fri but they have been coming in on Thurs to the feed store I am getting them from)........... Today went by so slow that I can only imagine what tomorrow and Thurs till they text me that they are in!!!!!!!!!!! My brooder is set up and waiting to be filled! They are all named already they just need to get here!
I actually have names for my goslings too!
Awwwww those sweet lil ducklings, are they for real? The cuddles!
They're really cuddly as long as you sit on the ground with them, I'm also pretty sure Nibbles is a drake and Scoot is a hen haha

Hello! We recently hatched 11 button quail chicks, and they are so adorable!
View attachment 2603252
I'm pretty sure Poppy is a silver pearl, grey feathers with white speckles have been growing in.
View attachment 2603254
George (left) is cinnamon with a darker head, so I am guessing blueface cinnamon. Norm (right) has a much lighter cinnamon coloration.

I don't have pictures of every chick at the day old stage. I regret not taking more photos!! It would have been very helpful to keep track of how each color I have changes at each stage.
Something to remember for next time I suppose.

On April 14th we have white faced black spanish chicken eggs due to hatch. My son is giving most of them to his grandpa (my dad), and keeping one to add to our existing flock. I am so excited about it! But no pictures so far, as that's still a week away.
they are precious!

Welcome! I made this thread to post pictures of all the new feather babies! We got a Amerucana rooster and he is the cutest thing! Just started to sleep on his stick! Reply with your pics or if your getting any! Any babies welcomed, no matter the animal!View attachment 2602680
Two new babes, yesterday and today. Two hens and lots of eggs. It's their first year, and mine, with having chicks. I got the mom's a year to the day almost the first one hatched.
My little miracles, so amazing and beautiful

Attachments

• IMG_20210408_110435882.jpg
    IMG_20210408_110435882.jpg
    719.5 KB · Views: 14

Back
Top Bottom