LETS SEE THOSE ROOSTERS

Thank you, he is a serama goes about 16 oz. He is like a little puppy he follows me all around the house. He's my house roo. When were outside he will crow for me if I'm out of sight to long.

My pretty boy Zebanon. He was named after my husband's old RPG character that we jokingly referred to as "The Chicken Cleric".

He's a silver laced wyandotte cross. Mom was the wyandotte, no one knows who dad was. We got him from the feed store after I lost a pullet to a neighbor's dog. I wanted to have someone to help watch and protect the flock while we're away from the house for work or school. Only thing was he was about three weeks younger than the girls and they were NOT IMPRESSED when first introduced. He was pretty well shunted down to the bottom of the pecking order, especially by the lead girl, Rose. They're changed their opinion of him now that he's big and beautiful! Well... except Rose, lol.

Not always the best lighting...but here goes...

My original 5
love.gif

He was born ready to rock.

Bantam from original bantam

X4 (siblings) Permanently holidaying

One of 4 Silkies.

Second of 4 Silkies. Bantam mix in background.

Mr.Rock (Not even a rock...lol)
love.gif

Easter Egger

X3 My Sweetie OEGBs
hugs.gif

My Bk & Wh Sweetie OEGB
hugs.gif

EEs on floor I missed plus White Silkie to the left of original bantam, 2nd roost

Mr. Big
love.gif
He'll be a game changer.

Prospect to replace Big Red. (black)

My sweetie Flash
love.gif

Flash again.

Mr Peeperton
love.gif
(RIP)
sad.png

He left a beautiful legacy of offspring that will change the flock in years for year to come.

Big Red (RIP) Original 5

Old man OEGB, still keeping up with the ladies...lol.

(Original 5)

I'm missing Mr. 50 and a few others...but this is most of my boys...
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom