Let's share our chicken decor!

Pics
Kicking and screaming? lol I know what you mean. Just traffic alonge is enough to give a person a nervous break down.
I only drove once in Atlanta Traffic - decades ago, made it only one mile and DH had to take over…Now Macon traffic is the same as that in Atlanta in the 70's!! lol. Now I need blinders to just ride in Atlanta traffic.
gig.gif

I only drove once in Atlanta Traffic - decades ago, made it only one mile and DH had to take over…Now Macon traffic is the same as that in Atlanta in the 70's!! lol. Now I need blinders to just ride in Atlanta traffic.
gig.gif
I really don't even want blinders, I would need drugs to be knocked out now. I just stay here in my small town. I try avoid large cities with tons of cars and traffic. That's not too bad then if it's that far back, Guess you can handle traffic in Macon then.Our largest city is Asheville NC traffic is bad enough there.

When we were getting my Mom's house out in Denver ready to sell in Jan. I couldn't believe all the traffic. My parents moved out there 42 years ago and it's always been a lot compared to what I was ever used to but with the legalization of recreational marijuana, the city has boomed beyond craziness. Even long time residents are talking about leaving...too many people, too much traffic...too much everything.

I don't mind visiting a large city, there's lots to do there, but would never, ever want to live in one.

Nope not a good idea at all. But the state likes the whole idea because they are raking in huge amounts of tax dollars. And the increase in population is driving up a lot of business...construction is up, home sales are booming, etc. It's all about the money bottom line.

Last edited:
Nope not a good idea at all. But the state likes the whole idea because they are raking in huge amounts of tax dollars. And the increase in population is driving up a lot of business...construction is up, home sales are booming, etc. It's all about the money bottom line.
Oh i know money they waste, But hey I'd much rather see the boom out there than here.

@Miss Lydia , I hear you loud and clear on that! We already have enough knuckleheads on our roads, lol.

And holding a beer between their legs while they swat at their kids in the back seat and the dogs are bouncing around loose, lol.

One day DH asked a friend why so many people that live around here have vehicles with different colored car & truck parts. Friend said they get drunk and run into trees. Guess that explains it. Criminey.

Back
Top Bottom