Let's share our chicken decor!

Pics
@NorthFLChick , Genius idea
clap.gif
so creative. And the rooster potholder is the perfect choice.

@Miss Lydia , Hobby Lobby is the crafter's overdose in supplies and ideas and mucho home decor items. Kinda like MIchael's and JoAnne's mixed together.
I have only been to ours a couple of times and IMO unless you know exactly what you are looking for you could get lost there for days :)
@sunflour sounds like a fun place to go if you have enough vacation.
smile.png

Hobby Lobby is fun but there are almost too many ideas that fly into my head when I've been to one. Any kind of crafting kit or supply you can imagine. And holiday stuff. And home décor stuff. Guess it's probably a good idea I don't have one close to me, lol.

I made a phone case the other day. The ones I saw (that I liked) were too much and I really only want one when I carry my phone out to do chores so, so I made one.

Potholder, thread, button, needle

Fold the potholder in half, stitch up the sides, sew the button on opposite side of the loop

Ta da...a padded phone case, just the right size for my phone and if it only cost me 50 cents for the potholder (I already had the button, thread & needle).

That is such a clever idea. I love elegant solutions like that. And it's so pretty, too.

Check out some things I found when I was shopping for shower gifts for OnlyOrphs.

A cute purse:

And this Scorsese-esque tote bag...

This tough chick might carry it.

I made a phone case the other day. The ones I saw (that I liked) were too much and I really only want one when I carry my phone out to do chores so, so I made one. Potholder, thread, button, needle Fold the potholder in half, stitch up the sides, sew the button on opposite side of the loop Ta da...a padded phone case, just the right size for my phone and if it only cost me 50 cents for the potholder (I already had the button, thread & needle).
Neat idea!!!

Back
Top Bottom