Let's share our chicken decor!

Today our small town is having a 3 day indoor flea market for different charities and a friend and I went. i was surprised there wasn't more chicken stuff. but we waited till the crowd thinned out some before we went so it all may have been bought up, I did find this

just couldn't pass it up for 2.00
smile.png

Today our small town is having a 3 day indoor flea market for different charities and a friend and I went. i was surprised there wasn't more chicken stuff. but we waited till the crowd thinned out some before we went so it all may have been bought up, I did find this

smile.png
Really nice, and for the price, how could anyone pass it up. Glad you got it.

Got my cast iron roosters hung above my kitchen sink, where the ones I lost used to reside:

Will have to blacken the screw heads so they don't show. But very happy to have some roosters there again..
wee.gif

They look great up there Sunflour!

smile.png

Nice find Miss Lydia!

Discovered "Charming Chicks" bobble figurines in a google search for "Chicken Spa" idea I am working on and had to have some, got 3 on order….Spa Chick, Baking Chick & Gardening Chick. Here's pic of the Spa Chick. They are only a couple of inches tall, but too cute to pass up - not a bargain, but could not pass on these gals.

Discovered "Charming Chicks" bobble figurines in a google search for "Chicken Spa" idea I am working on and had to have some, got 3 on order….Spa Chick, Baking Chick & Gardening Chick. Here's pic of the Spa Chick. They are only a couple of inches tall, but too cute to pass up - not a bargain, but could not pass on these gals.

So cute sunflour, where are you going to put them?

Spa chick is adorable, which means I will have to leave BYC at some point today and immerse myself at google, and see what I can find.

Back
Top Bottom