Let's share our chicken decor!

So cute sunflour, where are you going to put them?
They are so small will fit anywhere…probably window sitters next to my kitchen table for awhile so I can get my smiles.
big_smile.png

Spa chick is adorable, which means I will have to leave BYC at some point today and immerse myself at google, and see what I can find.
Careful, it's addictive.
cool.png
But I love surfing for ideas I think I can try to mimic.

Thinking about taking a photo of Spa Chick and making a poster art out of her .
wink.png

Will post pic of the trio when they arrive - to be here Sept 25 - Oct 1 --- took the free, slow delivery..LOL.

Discovered "Charming Chicks" bobble figurines in a google search for "Chicken Spa" idea I am working on and had to have some, got 3 on order….Spa Chick, Baking Chick & Gardening Chick. Here's pic of the Spa Chick. They are only a couple of inches tall, but too cute to pass up - not a bargain, but could not pass on these gals.

That is adorable sunflour! I'm looking forward to seeing the baking chick.

Spa chick is adorable, which means I will have to leave BYC at some point today and immerse myself at google, and see what I can find.

DD, be careful doing a Google search for charming chicks...I just did and my eyes still burn.

I'm interrupting this thread to bring you all an important announcement...

A new contest just opened...the topic is kids + poultry! Just post your favorite photos of a son/daughter/niece/nephew/grandkid/some kind of kid and a chick/duck/goose/peafowl...ok, you all get the picture, right? If you have a favorite photo like that, please enter!

You can find the place to enter clicking on the link in my signature line.

I'm interrupting this thread to bring you all an important announcement...

A new contest just opened...the topic is kids + poultry! Just post your favorite photos of a son/daughter/niece/nephew/grandkid/some kind of kid and a chick/duck/goose/peafowl...ok, you all get the picture, right? If you have a favorite photo like that, please enter!

You can find the place to enter clicking on the link in my signature line.
Oh those posted already are so, so cute. Kinda makes me wish I had human children…
wink.png
But hey, they just said "kids", maybe I should get some goats?
wee.gif

Honestly, looks like another fun contest to follow..
yippiechickie.gif
Thanks for the link.

Last edited:
My 2 boys had some off-beat pets growing up but never poultry. After seeing other people's pictures of their kids with chickens and such, it makes me think they missed out. I love seeing the kiddos having fun with the birds, they're all just so stinking cute!

Last edited:

Just wanted to share with everybody. The little glass rooster is on sale at Pottery Barn for $14.50 and the four napkins holder set is not on sale, but is $15.50. I am thinking seriously of buying the napkin holders. Just thought somebody else on here might like these pieces too for their home. You can also order these on line if you don't have a store, but I don't know how much the shipping costs. Have a wonderful day!

Just wanted to share with everybody. The little glass rooster is on sale at Pottery Barn for $14.50 and the four napkins holder set is not on sale, but is $15.50. I am thinking seriously of buying the napkin holders. Just thought somebody else on here might like these pieces too for their home. You can also order these on line if you don't have a store, but I don't know how much the shipping costs. Have a wonderful day!
Very cute.

Back
Top Bottom