Let's share our chicken decor!

Wanted to share. This can be found at Zulily for $13.99. It is suppose to be an egg holder. I don't think I will get it , cause I have one, not as pretty but oh well. Thought someone on her might want one.

This cutting board was a gift.

I was told that if I hang it in the coop, it would remind the girls to produce...so I did...
yuckyuck.gif
did it work? I like it.

Wanted to share. This can be found at Zulily for $13.99. It is suppose to be an egg holder. I don't think I will get it , cause I have one, not as pretty but oh well. Thought someone on her might want one.

That's prettier than the egg carton I have on the counter, lol.

This cutting board was a gift.

I was told that if I hang it in the coop, it would remind the girls to produce...so I did...

A little egg inspiring coop décor is always nice
smile.png

Is that an angry bird toy next to it?

This cutting board was a gift. I was told that if I hang it in the coop, it would remind the girls to produce...so I did...
I have always been amazed by how clean people's coops are, I'm afraid the only decorations I have in mine are chicken poop sculptures, nice cutting board, you get good gifts.

I have always been amazed by how clean people's coops are, I'm afraid the only decorations I have in mine are chicken poop sculptures, nice cutting board, you get good gifts.

That picture was taken after I dusted the coop!

Removing dust the easy way.

"Poop sculptures" are buried in the deep bedding.

Walls below roosting bars are covered with removable wallcovering or feed bags cut open.

They are tossed and replaced the same time as the deep bedding, about once per year. Easy.

Walls above the roosting bars don't get "stained", just dusty.

I don't scrub anything...

Back
Top Bottom