Let's share our chicken decor!

I don't have any indoor chicken decor, but I do try to decorate my coop in a chicken theme!

The first thing you see when you open the door to the coop is the pop door and right above that is this super cute rooster decoration that just sits on the ledge above the pop door. I got this for $3 from Gordman's.

On the wall where the nest boxes sit, I have this super cute decor that says, "The Rooster Crows but The Hen Delivers!" I think it's adorable and so true! $3 at Gordman's!

I found this awesome jar at Gordman's for $5. It has a lid too and I use it to store grit in the coop for easy access.

^This was $7 at Gordman's and I think it's looks awesome hung on the door of the coop.

^Another view of the wall above the nest boxes. I got that huge thermometer at the dollar store and it's so helpful.

This isn't really decor, but a good idea to fix boredom. I got the black thing from the center of one of those baby cakes you get for baby chicks. I tied it to string and hung that inside the coop (see above). On a really hot, cold or rainy day, I put fruit and veggies on it and treat it as a kabob. The chooks love it.
@sophiaw00 You have your coop decorated so cute love it all. NOW you need to start on the house. lol

Got a new tea towel. (Kmart)
Wow, great tea towel..

I don't have any indoor chicken decor, but I do try to decorate my coop in a chicken theme!

The first thing you see when you open the door to the coop is the pop door and right above that is this super cute rooster decoration that just sits on the ledge above the pop door. I got this for $3 from Gordman's.

On the wall where the nest boxes sit, I have this super cute decor that says, "The Rooster Crows but The Hen Delivers!" I think it's adorable and so true! $3 at Gordman's!

I found this awesome jar at Gordman's for $5. It has a lid too and I use it to store grit in the coop for easy access.

^This was $7 at Gordman's and I think it's looks awesome hung on the door of the coop.

^Another view of the wall above the nest boxes. I got that huge thermometer at the dollar store and it's so helpful.

This isn't really decor, but a good idea to fix boredom. I got the black thing from the center of one of those baby cakes you get for baby chicks. I tied it to string and hung that inside the coop (see above). On a really hot, cold or rainy day, I put fruit and veggies on it and treat it as a kabob. The chooks love it.
Love your coop decor. Wish I had saved those baby cakes holders, would never have thought of repurposing those in such a great way.
clap.gif

If you look at mine it still has the plastic hanger thing from the store still on it.

It's a great looking towel.

I would use it in ways to avoid grease or stains - hanging on oven door as display; wrap warm rolls to serve; under a clear bowl, plate or cake pedestal. It will last years if washed in cold water and dried gently.

But I still think that great potholder should be just display.

Seeing all your decor is making me miss my kitchen. We moved recently, and my kitchen stuff is in storage for now.
My boyfriend wanted to get me some canisters for Christmas one year (his own idea, bless his sweet heart), and didn't ask me what I liked. So I ended up with rooster canisters, which prompted me to make the kitchen red & yellow, and add a couple other chicken themed items.
So, I kind of accidentally ha a chicken themed kitchen! I can't get my canisters out of storage for a good picture, but this is what he got me.

Back
Top Bottom