Let's share our chicken decor!

So when does the boat leave, I'm already packed! And I'm going to wear shorts just so you'll be so distracted by my blinding white legs you won't be able to hit the ball straight, lol!

@sunflour I love that spa chick, too cute. And your baking chick was the bomb. Was the third one a gardener?

I like spa chick she is enjoying herself immensely, I'll go along with it as long as I don't have to wear a bathing suit . I do still wear shorts but..only around dh and flock though. ..
Good for you, I can't wear shorts around my hens, they start cackling
sad.png

The only way I could even wear those to play golf when temps were over 90 was to avoid any full length mirrors.
hmm.png

@TwoCrows laughter is the best exercise
wee.gif
so much more fun than running.

So when does the boat leave, I'm already packed! And I'm going to wear shorts just so you'll be so distracted by my blinding white legs you won't be able to hit the ball straight, lol!

@sunflour I love that spa chick, too cute. And your baking chick was the bomb. Was the third one a gardener?
Yep, third one was a baker, couldn't get a photo…'cause she baked an Apple Cake today.. LOL.

Ask your DH what white legs in golf shorts are………"out of bounds markers"…
big_smile.png
. The ladies used to all use artificial suntan lotion, so we looked like clowns with orange legs.
lau.gif
I was ok with white legs or orange legs, but when the knees wrinkle, OMG.

yuckyuck.gif
That won't be fair NFLC But we'll all have on sunglasses anyway so show those blinding white legs..
cool.png

Good for you, I can't wear shorts around my hens, they start cackling
sad.png

The only way I could even wear those to play golf when temps were over 90 was to avoid any full length mirrors.
hmm.png

@TwoCrows laughter is the best exercise
wee.gif
so much more fun than running.
I don't even like full length mirrors when I have long pants on..

Okay maybe that is why my hens are so much vocal when I wear shorts and all this time I thought it was compliments. They are laughing
hmm.png

I've almost given up wearing shorts around the chickens for two reasons. A couple of them are big leg peckers and that can really hurt if you're bare-legged. And then, there's that whole laughing thing they do when I wear shorts. I don't even want to think the harm that would be inflicted on them if I showed up at the coop in a bathing suit.
lol.png

I've almost given up wearing shorts around the chickens for two reasons. A couple of them are big leg peckers and that can really hurt if you're bare-legged. And then, there's that whole laughing thing they do when I wear shorts. I don't even want to think the harm that would be inflicted on them if I showed up at the coop in a bathing suit.
lol.png
lau.gif

Actually, my hens have never seen me in shorts…scares me to think what they may do. LOL.
Even in over 100 degrees, high humidity GA summers, I wear jeans.

My neighbors offered us a free beach front vacation with them, and I planned to go….then She said she could not wait to see me in a bathing suit…so made up and excuse that we could not go…hahaha…Seriously, found out later WE - me and DH were to be their babysitters on vacation...
idunno.gif

Ok, gonna post some decor items this weekend.

What do ya thing about a "hen party" thread??

Back
Top Bottom