Let's share our chicken decor!

lau.gif

Actually, my hens have never seen me in shorts…scares me to think what they may do. LOL.
Even in over 100 degrees, high humidity GA summers, I wear jeans.

My neighbors offered us a free beach front vacation with them, and I planned to go….then She said she could not wait to see me in a bathing suit…so made up and excuse that we could not go…hahaha…Seriously, found out later WE - me and DH were to be their babysitters on vacation...
idunno.gif

Ok, gonna post some decor items this weekend.

What do ya thing about a "hen party" thread??
What? They asked you guys to come along and then meant for you to be the babysitters?
th.gif
Amazing.

I like a hen party thread idea.

You guys are hilarious!

My birds HAVE seen me in shorts and this is probably why they all stopped laying for a few weeks. :gig :lau

But seriously, my birds would eat my legs. "MEAT!!"...they would all cackle.

You guys are hilarious!

My birds HAVE seen me in shorts and this is probably why they all stopped laying for a few weeks.
gig.gif
lau.gif

lol.png

So if we are wearing shorts around out chickens we better watch for drool. If we happen to see any of them drooling run for your life. And try not to trip on anything and fall down.

You guys are hilarious!

My birds HAVE seen me in shorts and this is probably why they all stopped laying for a few weeks. :gig :lau

Ok, are you in for a hen party??

I am all in!! Got my flip flops all packed!

You guys are hilarious!

:lol:

So if we are wearing shorts around out chickens we better watch for drool.  If we happen to see any of them drooling run for your life.  And try not to trip on anything and fall down. 

OMG....too funny! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom