Lets talk about goats!

The dosage is the same no matter the age or size.. 2cc or ml per animal.
If the doe is unvaccinated or if you don't know her status, then give it to the kids at 3-4 weeks old, with 2 boosters every 3-4 weeks after that.
If you don't know if the doe has had any vaccine's before, give it to her now, give it to her again in 3-4 weeks, and give it to the kids starting at 3-4 weeks old.

I've always thought it would be pretty awesome to have goats, but I never mentioned it to the husband. I figured he wouldn't feel the same way. Well, turns out I was wrong. When we bought our new home that we currently reside in( 3 years ago) we discussed having some chickens and that was about it. Shortly after, he mentioned wanting goats, a pig and maybe a couple of others. I was floored. And thrilled to say the least. We just got our chickens a few weeks ago and I think after expanding the flock of birds, goats will be the next venture. I am pretty stoked!

I've always thought it would be pretty awesome to have goats, but I never mentioned it to the husband. I figured he wouldn't feel the same way. Well, turns out I was wrong. When we bought our new home that we currently reside in( 3 years ago) we discussed having some chickens and that was about it. Shortly after, he mentioned wanting goats, a pig and maybe a couple of others. I was floored. And thrilled to say the least. We just got our chickens a few weeks ago and I think after expanding the flock of birds, goats will be the next venture. I am pretty stoked!
You're coming to the swap, right? Guess what we have.
big_smile.png

You're coming to the swap, right? Guess what we have.
big_smile.png

OMG! I want to soooo bad! I am waiting to hear if I will have the day off or not. I am hoping that the DH will be able to request time off, but in his line of work, days off are kind of hard to come by, or they are for catching up on sleep. I am a "freelancer" so technically, I can tell them I'm not available but we are hard pressed for funds these days.
bow.gif
I'm praying!

:celebrate

IM SO EXCITED!!!

My parents agreed to let me get a doeling! :celebrate :weee I'm soooooo ecstatic!!!! Now I'm on the search! I really want a baby doe I can bottle-feed that is such an amazing experience! I did it with a kitten that I had to bottle-feed every 3 hours and loved it I didn't care I had to wake-up at 3:00 AM because I was so happy to see it's little face ready to eat! Now it's just finding one that's the difficult part!

Back
Top Bottom