Lets talk about goats!

Kinda hard to tell but since she could be late may this would mean these last 6-8 weeks are the part where she would get biggest.
smile.png

I had a doe with an abscess near the lymph nodes, I lanced it and sent it in for testing...turned out it was a bactieral infection but intresting was the puss was white/cheesy looking so kinda intresting. 

So if a doe has CL you shouldn't drink the milk...right? Even after she is cleared up? 

That's interesting! :D

I believe that as long as the doe doesn't have an abscess on the udder, it is fine to drink the milk. I don't have much experience with this though, because we've only had wethers. :)

Hey guys. Stetson and ford both have super bad dandruff so I've been reading and found 30 different reasons for it. Anyone know of another way to tell if it's a mineral problem? Or any other ideas. I feel like it had to of just started but I did work a lot last week. Its all over their body and bad enough that im pretty sure its not just the season or shedding. I also didnt see any lice. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom