Let's talk ducks

Just curious, our ducks were very lovey when they were young, but now they don't like being held anymore( we gave them lots of attention ) any reason why?

My new Cayuga babies. :) also my 2 pekin girls who should start laying soon. The pekin are super noisy, but only when you talk to them or are around, but they are like a rooster crowing in the morning only they quack to wake you up. lol

Just curious, our ducks were very lovey when they were young, but now they don't like being held anymore( we gave them lots of attention ) any reason why?

Ducks are not very cuddly. lol they don't generally like to be held, but will gladly eat out of you hand ;) I have heard that most get more skittish s adults just in their nature, they so go throw super skittish stages I guess.

My new Cayuga babies. :) also my 2 pekin girls who should start laying soon. The pekin are super noisy, but only when you talk to them or are around, but they are like a rooster crowing in the morning only they quack to wake you up. lol
Lol my mallards do that some times expecially since they just got their full voices .

Oh this will be a fun thread! I have 30 ducks. And they all have names. If you couldn't tell i have too much time on my hands. Here are some my babies.

This is the first duck i hatched. I call him baby. Sorry for the pic overload!
big_smile.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom