let's talk movies

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by lovesduckies, Jul 27, 2010.

1. lovesduckies

lovesduckies Bedroom Farm Inc.

Jan 11, 2010
    the ducky room
    idk about you guys, but when i really like a movie i see it A LOT in the theater.

is there a movie you've seen a few times in the theater? what was it and how many times did you see it?

what is the worst movie you have ever seen?

2. turney31

turney31 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 14, 2008
    palestine texas
    Grease----- Too many times to count. Worst movie? Maybe----Open water.

3. BoerneChickens

BoerneChickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 3, 2010
    Boerne, TX
    Judgng from your avatar you won't make fun of this - I am 40 and I went and saw Eclipse twice in a two week period. I loved the books and of the three movies I think it was by far the best. Usually I jsut watch a movie on DVD a few times - but I had to go back to the theater for that one [​IMG] I am team Edward all the way [​IMG]

4. mamawolf544

mamawolf544 Unbreakable Heart

Apr 29, 2009
    alvarado, Tx
    My DD loves the Twilight movies, so do I. When we went a couple weeks ago everytime Jacob would come on screen, she'd say..."He's Hot." Thats what I call him now. [​IMG]

I probably saw Twister and Titanic the most at the movies, well over 5x each.

Worst by far to me still is Godzilla 2000 [​IMG]

5. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    I dont think that i've ever watched a movie twice... i just cant do it cause i already KNOW how its going to end. [​IMG]
    I cant read a book twice either...

6. breezy

breezy Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 7, 2009
    Sand Coulee MT
    When Star Wars came out I went 13 times that summer. Recently I saw Avatar 3 times at the theater..that one just really needs a big screen. I saw Passion of the Christ 3 times also but to this day dont know what the whole whipping thing looks like..just couldnt stand it had to cover my eyes each time. Sometimes Im just the biggest wuss lol

7. Morgan7782

Morgan7782 Dense Egg Goo

Mar 22, 2010
    Sacramento CA
    I am a HUGE Johnny Depp fan and have seen many of his movies over and over again. My favorites are Benny & Joon, Edward Scissorhands, Ed Wood and too many others to count.

Another favorite that I could watch over and over is My Friend Flicka (the REAL one not that crappy new version). I also love Untamed Heart with Christian Slater. I also LOVE Hedwig And The Angry Inch. Great movies.

Worst movie I think? The new Flicka movie, the 2nd and 3rd Pirates Of The Carribian, and a few other sequels.

8. b.hromada

b.hromada Flock Mistress

I loved the movie Phantom of the Opera. I went to see if 24 times in the theater. Lucky for me, our daughter worked there, so I could get in free. [​IMG] Tonight we went to see Dispicable Me, 4th time for me. Its sooo cute. Again, 3 of our sons work there now! [​IMG]

9. lovesduckies

lovesduckies Bedroom Farm Inc.

Jan 11, 2010
    the ducky room
    BoerneChickens i've seen Eclipse 5 times now HAHAHA i went for the 5th time today and i'm watching New Moon right now [​IMG] i am not a twihard.. i am a twilight junkie [​IMG] my mom is into it too [​IMG] she's almost as bad as me. yesterday on the way to the airport she said watch out i drive like a Cullen [​IMG] and the other day we have some thunder and she said ohhh i wonder if the vampires are playing baseball HAHAHA. when the song in twilight when they play baseball comes on she pretends to bat lol.

we are team edward here.

i too am a Johnny Depp fan, but Robert Pattinson is hotter [​IMG] i fell in love when he was in Harry Potter [​IMG]

i think the worst movie i've ever seen is Lord of the Rings along with those Star Wars movies. not a fan!! [​IMG]

i like a movie i can't predict, which is kinda hard cuz i took a cinema class. i think the best movie i've seen so far hands down is Shutter Island. i want to see Inception but everytime i go to watch a movie, i end up watching Eclipse again LOL

wow b.hromada, 24 times!?!?

10. KinderKorner

KinderKorner Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 8, 2009
    Southern Illinois
    I am also a johnny depp fan. But not in a creepy way. I think he is an incredible actor, and I just love how he moves and talks. But I don't think he is good looking.

I think the movie I watched in theaters the most of Charlie in the Chocolate factory. I seen it 4 times.

I hate Rob Pattinson. The end.

I haven't seen all the twilight movies. I watched the first one and it disappointed me greatly.

I really like the books, because I like they way they are written. But I am not a crazy fan girl, and I love it for it, not because it's the new fad. I try to keep my like for it to myself. Cause there are some crazy people out there who a haters and some crazies out there who love it. It's a book. lol. Thats it. Nothing to spaz about.

I would love to watch more movies in theater. But spending all my money on animals makes little to none to spend on fun stuff like movies.

I did see SALT a few days ago and it was great.

I am going to watch Dispecible Me on friday.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by