Votes: 15 45.5%
  • Yes I own 5+!

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • No but I want to some day!

Votes: 15 45.5%
  • No but they interest me!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Micro pigs are not a scam, they are out there you just have to find a good breeder. My pigs are all 30-40 lbs full grown. They are not starved, they are out on pasture, get fed pig pellets 2x per day and gets lots and lots of veggies. But people who turn them into house pets tend to feed them the wrong type of foods and that will put extra fat on them just like it does people. Your piggy might like dog and cat food, potato chips, soda, etc.... But that is not considered feeding them right.

Gonna see if this works....my piggies. I got them yesterday. My 4 year old named the one in back Snowball...strange for a black one. Front left is Lana, front right is Emily.

Our momma sow farrowed last night! We came out yesterday morning and she had escaped from her pen! She was just standing there. We walked over to her and she just walked back in. In fact. She was out all night. She drug stuff from around the yard into her pen for her nest. Last night around 3 am (yes I got up to check on her every 4 hours) she was panting very heavy and fast about 50-70 breaths per minute. I knew she was in labor. Woke up at 7 and there were 8 little hampshireXduroc piggies running around. We docked tails. Clipped ears. Gave iron shots. And cut their needle teeth. Now they are all happily nursing in the clean dry covered pen. Successful farrowing!

Back
Top Bottom