Let's Talk With Some Weirdos

Pics
I have a birthday gift of 5 autographed In Death books by J.D. Robb coming. If I get any happier, I will be Kiki'ing everywhere! 😍

I just looked at their website and it looks like they have a nice selection.
I liked what made it past the 2 days after shipping. I'm hoping with how big muscovies are ad babies, they do better than my bantams did. Plus it'll be way warmer too. And they're the only hatchery I've seen that doesn't sell only white or only white and only black. I have a chance to get a bit of color patterns it sounds.

I liked what made it past the 2 days after shipping. I'm hoping with how big muscovies are ad babies, they do better than my bantams did. Plus it'll be way warmer too. And they're the only hatchery I've seen that doesn't sell only white or only white and only black. I have a chance to get a bit of color patterns it sounds.
I saw they have chocolates! I love chocolates!

He is doing very well compared to how he was yesterday. I fed him all of the eggs that I got from the coop today (ok, some of them. The girls dog-piled the lettuce container I was using to feed him.), and he did manage to eat some soggy lettuce from my hand, so he got water intake. I have not seen him poop, though. 🤔
He'll be fine. I've never done a thing for mine when they get it.
I don't want to though. I know ducks can still get some nasties and im really just playing it safe this time around. Plus im just way more comfortable ordering than buying from people around here.
You could probably get grown Muscovy for what you'll pay for ducklings at a hatchery. But you do you.
What were we talking about, again?
64d6d67d3a1b60855cdbfbbe57b776d3.gif
b527b2dabac0c5c793dfe32b6a4e23bf.gif
Charlies Angels - Barracuda.gif

Me being mean.
David - Eat glass.gif

Back
Top Bottom