Let's Talk With Some Weirdos

Pics
Angry Schitts Creek GIF by CBC
Crest or two colors! One or the other, I'm not that bad!

My little quirk is to have an even number of birds, Drives me bananas. To me it looks more symmetrical with an odd number.
Symmetry doesn't occur in nature. It's perfectly natural to feel that way.
One question: Is that normal? That is not cancer or anything, right?
It is bred to the extreme like humans are want to do with many things. Calls with bills too stupid to hatch on their own for example.

I just screamed to my family that I want to get ducks. They threatened my life. 😭
Muscovy are more like geese, anyway. It'll be fine.
Crest or two colors! One or the other, I'm not that bad!
Just get something in blue so you can have three colors and feel like you're doing something taboo.
And I'm serious about the crests. I know breeding two crested together is a no go, but that's about it
That's about it.

Muscovy are more like geese, anyway. It'll be fine.

Just get something in blue so you can have three colors and feel like you're doing something taboo.

That's about it.
I don't think Dunlap has blue runners. They do have blue Swedish though, and I really liked those when I had them....

It is bred to the extreme like humans are want to do with many things. Calls with bills too stupid to hatch on their own for example.
I got one that's externally pipped, and the first thing DH said was, "not show quality". :lau I said "probably has a long neck & bill".

Symmetry doesn't occur in nature. It's perfectly natural to feel that way.

He is not even disgusting to me, he just makes me sad. I at least hope that his face does not hurt.

And I am totally one of those people that would help anything be birthed. The same way that I am willing to help things die when they need to.

That last part is my psychopath part. 😎

Back
Top Bottom