Let's Talk With Some Weirdos

Pics
Sorry. What I meant was that someone needs to give him a hug and a toy and tell him he is still a good little arsonist. 🙄
Oh lord I know you're only joking but absolutely not honestly if it were me and that was my child as a punishment I would take his or slash hers most precious toy from the house and take it outside and burn it in front of them to teach them a lesson but like I said I'm weird I'm a hardcore mom

Oh lord I know you're only joking but absolutely not honestly if it were me and that was my child as a punishment I would take his or slash hers most precious toy from the house and take it outside and burn it in front of them to teach them a lesson but like I said I'm weird I'm a hardcore mom
That joke made me want to puke as I was writing it. It is actually practiced, nowadays. 🤮

Boomers, amirite?
lol I think she's technically not in that generation.
Time to google.
I did. And provided a screenshot in the group email she sent to the team.
GIF by The Simpsons

This one?
I think it's got two words in the title?
I think he meant "the Good Book". 😂
There it is.
Happy Megan Mullally GIF by Will & Grace

Fox Tv Fire GIF by Bob's Burgers

Oh lord I know you're only joking but absolutely not honestly if it were me and that was my child as a punishment I would take his or slash hers most precious toy from the house and take it outside and burn it in front of them to teach them a lesson but like I said I'm weird I'm a hardcore momom
I'm not sure that's the best way to educate them 😂

I used to work with kids, as satisfying as these punishments would be, there are better ways. Such as showing them how dangerous and destructive fire can be (Not with their stuff 🤣)
Besides, I'm confused how this even happened!! What did they set fire with??

Back
Top Bottom