Let's Talk With Some Weirdos

Pics
yooooniversity of floriduh
Ah.
Yes sir Robin Hood I am 100% serious I am 50 some years old and doing this on a cell phone so it is much easier to speak into my phone then it is to sit and try to type it out again please accept me for who I am as I accept you for who you are
Speaking as someone who uses voice to text occasionally but is also an English major and a professional writer, I will literally tell my phone period at the end of a sentence so it at least has that correct punctuation. Sometimes I'll even add commas.
I'd be concerned why they sent that as a reply in the first place....
It was in reply to a request for them to take a two minute survey so that further communication to them could be in a way they would see it. Email, Social Media, postcards, etc.

Ah.

Speaking as someone who uses voice to text occasionally but is also an English major and a professional writer, I will literally tell my phone period at the end of a sentence so it at least has that correct punctuation. Sometimes I'll even add commas.

It was in reply to a request for them to take a two minute survey so that further communication to them could be in a way they would see it. Email, Social Media, postcards, etc.
Oh. Well then that is rather unnecessary. Huh. Welp, I got nothing then

It's not. All it does is twach them to hide what they do more and to not dare get attached to anything that can be used against them
You just described me perfectly. But I do no real wrong. I use a NSFW knife to cut boxes at work. That is the worst I do. Otherwise, I own up to what I do, even if I hid my actions at first. And I do not let myself get attached to anyone or anything, because I know it will be wrenched from my grasp.

I did not learn those lessons at my parents' hands. I learned them from life itself. As an adult. Yet I was beaten, spanked, humiliated, etc. as a child.

It is the moments between discipline that stick with a child more.

I just found out the other day that my new phone will actually record voice messages. I thought I was doing voice-to-text, but I ended up sending a silly voice recording to my husband. He's like, "Why did you send this instead of a text?" Then after I explained my idiocy, "That explains why you kept announcing the punctuation."

Your self

KYS is an acronym for kill yourself for those who didn't know and not very nice thing to say to people
I would never type that in an email. It could be used against you if the person actually did it.

I would rather say it to their face. No proof when it is done that way. And only to those that are horrid people. (Really horrid, not just angry little people who are having the worst life imaginable.)

Back
Top Bottom