Let's Talk With Some Weirdos

Pics
I just found out the other day that my new phone will actually record voice messages. I thought I was doing voice-to-text, but I ended up sending a silly voice recording to my husband. He's like, "Why did you send this instead of a text?" Then after I explained my idiocy, "That explains why you kept announcing the punctuation."
As long as it was not a secret love letter to someone else (I know it was not, not from you. 🤗) then I bet it was very funny! 🤣

You just described me perfectly. But I do no real wrong. I use a NSFW knife to cut boxes at work. That is the worst I do. Otherwise, I own up to what I do, even if I hid my actions at first. And I do not let myself get attached to anyone or anything, because I know it will be wrenched from my grasp.

I did not learn those lessons at my parents' hands. I learned them from life itself. As an adult. Yet I was beaten, spanked, humiliated, etc. as a child.

It is the moments between discipline that stick with a child more.
I am so sorry to hear that about your childhood no child should be treated that way

As long as it was not a secret love letter to someone else (I know it was not, not from you. 🤗) then I bet it was very funny! 🤣
I haven't had a new phone in AGES. They are so dang fancy. And I didn't even get a high end one. I always get older models because I don't need anything crazy. But this one seems crazy compared to my old phone!

I just found out the other day that my new phone will actually record voice messages. I thought I was doing voice-to-text, but I ended up sending a silly voice recording to my husband. He's like, "Why did you send this instead of a text?" Then after I explained my idiocy, "That explains why you kept announcing the punctuation."
I would totally do the same thing!
Man, I wish I'd brought something to eat for lunch today. I am hungry.
Go get food from the cafeteria. It's not all bad, I promise

Back
Top Bottom