Let's Talk With Some Weirdos

Pics
Even to horrid people I would never
It is a phrase I have come to say to anyone who threatens a child (or anyone, really) in my store. Working or not, I do not tolerate anyone threatening harm to another. Example: This old cantankerous couple came over to my department making every nonsensical demand possible. We offered what help we could and wished them a good day. They proceeded to try to run over small children that were browsing a video game cabinet. The children did not even know that they were there, trying to get by. I saw it and got angry beyond words. I politely said to the children: Excuse me, these folks are just trying to squeeze behind you, and they quickly scampered out of the way, apologizing to the couple. I whispered to the woman that she and her batty husband should either learn their manners, or kill themselves, because the world does not need anymore pieces of crap.

Horrid people need to meet with horrid ends. I acknowledge here and now that I am one of them. Yet, I still see hope for decency in a lot of the younger generation, and I try to nurture it when I can. We do not need anymore of the likes of me in this world. We need more of those innocent children that have hope of becoming great people. That is my mindset there. 🙏🏻

I just realized that my store could eliminate a lot of teenage angst if they offered chalk for the kids. Let them go outside and draw disturbing things on the sidewalk. We can rinse it all off afterward. 🤔

As I have gotten older, I have reworked a tattoo that I had planned since I was about 17. I eliminated all of the childishness from it, and figured that I could put simple words in a circle.

Muinín. Grá. Teaghlach.

Easy. Straightforward. And meaningful. I am thinking of returning to Midnight Tattoo soon. 😉

Edited to add: I wanted the first word to be Faith, but the only word I can find is quite literally religious faith. So I changed it.

Back
Top Bottom