Let's Talk With Some Weirdos

Pics
With me, it just takes a phonecall on the clock. Yes, it may lead to a tongue lashing, but bosses seem very forgiving if you offer up some of your bounty. 😂
I really can't make calls in the middle of class (although the kids wouldn't mind). I could do online ordering, I suppose.

But it all comes back to forethought. If I had any of it, I'd have brought some skyr.

And my boss literally called me his "work mom" and told the school board all kinds of nice things about me. I hold the purse strings here - haha! He wouldn't say a WORD.

He Man Reaction GIF

I really can't make calls in the middle of class (although the kids wouldn't mind). I could do online ordering, I suppose.

But it all comes back to forethought. If I had any of it, I'd have brought some skyr.

And my boss literally called me his "work mom" and told the school board all kinds of nice things about me. I hold the purse strings here - haha! He wouldn't say a WORD.

He Man Reaction GIF
Do It Episode 3 GIF by Star Wars

He Man Reaction GIF
Also, I want some of your Skyr. I have no idea where to buy it, but it sounds delicious. 🤤

As I have gotten older, I have reworked a tattoo that I had planned since I was about 17. I eliminated all of the childishness from it, and figured that I could put simple words in a circle.

Muinín. Grá. Teaghlach.

Easy. Straightforward. And meaningful. I am thinking of returning to Midnight Tattoo soon. 😉

Edited to add: I wanted the first word to be Faith, but the only word I can find is quite literally religious faith. So I changed it.
Do it.

And that's nice. Ta Gaeilge ar eolas agam. But not much (I can't figure out how to type in the stresses).

Do it.

And that's nice. Ta Gaeilge ar eolas agam. But not much (I can't figure out how to type in the stresses).
Go to your settings and add the Irish keyboard to your languages and keyboards. 😊

I am only just in the beginning of learning it. It is considered a dying language, so I am 100% on my own with it. 😩

Can you order pizza and have it delivered? Or something? Certainly they can and will deliver to a window, if they cannot enter the building.
I'm pretty sure our school windows don't open. Do yours open Auntie?
As I have gotten older, I have reworked a tattoo that I had planned since I was about 17. I eliminated all of the childishness from it, and figured that I could put simple words in a circle.

Muinín. Grá. Teaghlach.

Easy. Straightforward. And meaningful. I am thinking of returning to Midnight Tattoo soon. 😉

Edited to add: I wanted the first word to be Faith, but the only word I can find is quite literally religious faith. So I changed it.
Translate please

Back
Top Bottom