LG Incubator - not working, but good condition otherwise

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by ArabiansR2Cool, Oct 4, 2010.

1. ArabiansR2Cool

ArabiansR2Cool Chillin' With My Peeps

I'm doing some fall cleaning and reorganizing. Up for sale I have a LG still air incubator that is in overall good condition except for the fact that it doesn't work. It has the top, bottom, wire, and windows. Rather than it just sitting here taking up space, I thought I'd offer it to anyone who wants a cheap bator with a little work. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. Shipping will be actual shipping based on your zipcode.

[​IMG]

2. Braclin

Braclin KY Chicken Farmer

Jul 5, 2010
    Owingsville,KY
    Do you happen to know what parts need to be replaced?

3. ArabiansR2Cool

ArabiansR2Cool Chillin' With My Peeps

No, I'm sorry but I don't know [​IMG]

4. evonne

evonne Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 5, 2009
    Las Vegas
    hhmmmm i have working parts, with a nonworrking lid.... i set it on the proch to dry and the girls decided to eat holes in the corners.. lol.. it's holding temp with a folded towel overthe one side,.. if you can find out what shipping to 89021 is i'll ask hubby if we have the extra cash right now...

5. HorseFeatherz NV

HorseFeatherz NV Eggink Chickens

Quote:[​IMG] Oh that gave me a good giggle this morning!

Styrofoam - instant chicken attractant [​IMG]

6. evonne

evonne Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 5, 2009
    Las Vegas
    Quote:[​IMG] Oh that gave me a good giggle this morning!

Styrofoam - instant chicken attractant [​IMG]

oohh you don't even know the half of it... if they see it i can't keep them out of it... and it always ends up in the yard anytime it's windy.. which seems like 23 hours out of every day... lol... i was sssooo ticked when i realized they ate wholes in my bator lid.... UGH!!

7. b.hromada

b.hromada Flock Mistress

Quote:Oh my gosh, my silly bunch of girls did that exact same thing to mine!! [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. Braclin

Braclin KY Chicken Farmer

Jul 5, 2010
    Owingsville,KY
    heres my zip 40360. How would you like your payment?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by