LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

It's complete agony for me for about 36 hours after it starts, then it's usually pretty dang fine. Of Course, last time, I had it way worse than usual, but generally it's not bad, just annoying after the first 36 hours.

Last time I went through my stash of pads in the first 3 days though, so that sucked. Had to run out and just buy a pack of disposable ones because I had nothing left

It's complete agony for me for about 36 hours after it starts, then it's usually pretty dang fine. Of Course, last time, I had it way worse than usual, but generally it's not bad, just annoying after the first 36 hours.
I also have been told I have an extremely high pain tolerance though, so do with that what you will.

@calicocows guess what?
19EC8166-1447-434F-8E1C-5B1465659C83.jpeg

Hot water bottle is a lifesaver for me
With or without pain killers!
I never used a heat pad or anything electrical. Just hot water bottles, a pain to keep refilling but great non the less.
I even have one with a strap so you can walk around and do jobs with it in place! Highly reccomend
I’ve never tried a hot water bottle before, even though most time I only have light cramps on the first day, and take extra strength acetaminophen before it gets worse. I probably should be eating more before taking it tho 👀. I’ve heard that if the hot water bottle is too hot, that after prolonged use you can get stretch mark/red scar looking things on your stomach

Back
Top Bottom