Life Just Seems To Be Getting Worse... Prayers and Kind Thoughts Are Greatly Appreciated...

Chickenfan4life

Crowing
7 Years
Aug 28, 2012
Planet No
I hate my life sometimes... I just need to cry and talk to someone with some sympathy. Please don't post if you aren't going to put up a helpful comment. I just need help and comfort.

hit.gif
It all seemed to start when I stopped being a kid, and started being more grown up. Me and mom butt heads over anything and everything, and I never am able to turn to her for comfort and support. She will sit and tell my older brothers, who think they are perfect, everything I do wrong, and they come and start lecturing me, using cuss words and angry words. :'(

Eventually, almost the whole family has ganged up against me.

Then, there's all these dogs! I can only say that I hate living with all these dogs! My family has eight dogs! ONE of them is mine: Sadie.

But, alas, I am the only person who feeds them every single night!!! I have been doing that for four years, now! I should only be responsible for MY dog! Not everyone's dog!
barnie.gif

Of course, then there's the fact that my mom got only peanut butter snacks, and she knows that I'm allergic to peanut butter, but that I also like my snacks. I hope she didn't do that on purpose!

The ONLY person whom I'm really actually close with, who I actually have a relationship with, is my dad, and my mom gives me o much crap because of that! It's not my fault that dad spends more time with me than he does with the rest of these stupid brats that I call my sibblings. They don't even bother to get their lazy butts of the computers!

My sibblings are the worst part: My brother constantly pesters me about... EVERYTHING! My sister calls me a devil or a demon whenever I correct her, and my little brother always says I am being mean, when I AM NOT!

barnie.gif
I hate my life! I just freaking hate it!

My only comfort is that my dad loves me when I have the feeling no one else in my family does. Thanks, daddy...
hugs.gif

Last edited:
hugs.gif
Gosh, I just want to go over to you and give you a huge bear hug. I will be praying for you!!! Persevere and hopefully things will get better. I'm so glad you have your Dad.

I am sorry. You have my sympathy. It sounds like you are a teenager. I was one once. The best thing about being a teenager is that you won't be one forever. Even though sometimes it feels like it. Just hang in there.

Oh hon, I'm so sorry you're going through all that. I went through some of the same when I was young. Like Cassie said, you won't be a teenager forever. Though I know it's hard when you're going through the situation. I'll be praying that things get better for you.
hugs.gif

I'm so sorry your feeling this way.
sad.png
I wish I could give you a real hug, but here is a computer hug.
hugs.gif
Sometimes I feel the way you are feeling, and what makes me feel better is to hug a chicken! Works every time.
smile.png

Praying for you!!

Last edited:
Oh dear, I saw so much of the way I felt as a young person in your story. Butting heads with mum is part and parcel of becoming a grown person, we even see it in nature where a maturing animal challenges the authority of the older one. It is also very common to feel that you are an outsider in the family and that you are not on the same wavelength as the others. It is unfair that you should be solely responsible for feeding the dogs, I think you can quite fairly expect for a rota with brothers and sister for that chore. Maybe you could ask dad to establish a rota of chores that was fairly divided. Some say that these are the happiest days of our lives, but believe me they are forgetting just how hard it is to be young. If it is any comfort there will come a day when you will have passed through this, will have forged a grown up relationship with mum, based on mutual respect and forgiveness, and the siblings that plague you now will be your closest lifelong friends. Until that happy day try to always look on the bright side of life. Bless you.

Thank you all for your words of kindness. You have given me courage and happy feelings, though things haven't been much better, they are getting better... slowly. Thanks, guys.
hugs.gif

Thank you all for your words of kindness. You have given me courage and happy feelings, though things haven't been much better, they are getting better... slowly. Thanks, guys.
hugs.gif

You're welcome. If you need to talk or even someone to vent to, feel free to PM me. Talking about issues sometimes helps. I was once in a situation a lot like you are when I was a teenager, so I understand.

Big ol' hugs for ya!
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom