Light Sussex chicks wanted

RAREROO

Crowing
13 Years
Jul 22, 2009
Alapaha, Ga
Hi, I am looking for some Light Sussex chicks at a reasonable price preferably from a NPIP certified breeder that can ship. Even if you have some and are not selling them, I would like to know what you think about them and how good they lay.

I have already looked at:

Sandhill Prev. Center
Rare Feathers
Greenfire Farms
Cottage Hill Farm

If you know of anywhere else in the US I can get some, please PM me.

Last edited:
I have some Light Sussex. They are big birds. Mine arent laying yet but should by September. I am NPIP certified. If you are still looking in another month or so maybe I can help you out. I also have Coronations that should be laying by September.
fl.gif

Hope that helps.

Big Blue, I am also not trying to be rude, but I never said that North Carolina wasn't in the US. The breeders that I listed are ones that I have already looked at and I am simply just trying to find a better price from other breeders in the US.

Hi there Rareroo!
Unfortunately Cottage Hill doesn't have the ability to ship live birds because of the post office there.
I actually have Light Sussex from Cottage Hill that I hatched from eggs I got from him. I'm hoping to have eggs sometime this fall. I also have Coronation Sussex that are now roughly 8 months old. They just started laying about a month ago. Due to have chicks and loads of them beginning next week.
If you are still unable to find any Light Sussex birds come fall let me know.
wink.png
Feel free to email me

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom