Light Sussex, Wyandotte, New Hamshire Hatching Eggs

CoopersCoop

Songster
10 Years
Feb 6, 2009
Medina
We have Blue Laced Red Wyandotte and Light Sussex and New Hampshire and Silver Laced wyandotte Bantam hatching eggs for sale $50 plus shipping for 12+ Our Sussex line is originally Bradshaw and Grisham. We have been working on the quality of the wing feathers. Our Light Sussex won prizes with and most recently won Champion English Open class at the Eastern Ohio Poultry Show.

Our BLRW line is originally Foley.

Our New Hampshire line is German.

We can ship anywhere in the US. Shipping is separate and would be shipped Priority from Zip 44256.

Our farm name is Sunset Meadow Farm in Ohio if you want to learn more about us on the web or on Facebook.

Thank you and feel free to contact us with questions

The Coopers
Sunset Meadow Farm
330-723-9940

Last edited:
HI, I reopened an old one that had more pictures. For some reason BYC will only let me post one add.
Yes I have eggs!! Please let me know if you would like them this coming week, Mon or Tues. I have sales but will have enough to ship next week. We have two breeding pens this year of our BLRW.
Thank you and BTW, Your pheasant in your profile pic is BEAUTIFUL!!!!
Annie

We have Blue Laced Red Wyandotte and Light Sussex and New Hampshire and Silver Laced wyandotte Bantam hatching eggs for sale $45 plus shipping for 12+ Our Sussex line is originally Bradshaw and Grisham. We have been working on the quality of the wing feathers. Our Light Sussex won prizes with and most recently won Champion English Open class at the Eastern Ohio Poultry Show.

Our BLRW line is originally Foley.

Our New Hampshire line is German.

We can ship anywhere in the US. Shipping is separate and would be shipped Priority from Zip 44256.

Our farm name is Sunset Meadow Farm in Ohio if you want to learn more about us on the web or on Facebook.

Thank you and feel free to contact us with questions

The Coopers
Sunset Meadow Farm
330-723-9940
Bumping this for my records. Money is tight after Christmas but will be contacting you soon for GNH and Lt Sussex. Maybe a combo. ha

I'm sorry this is confusing. You can get a mix or all from same breed. I have been a BYC member for a long time but can never figure out how to post more than one Thread at a time. lol
My girls are laying nice now and I have been collecting constantly throughout the day. I keep collected eggs on an egg turner until shipped. Most of my breeds are giving us 5 - 6 eggs a day. So eggs will be fresh.
I prefer to ship on Mon or Tues but Weds has worked in the past.

Thank you!

I would absolutely be excited to get some BLRW and Light Sussex eggs for hatching! I get paid on Friday next (29th) and will have more "chicken money" as my hubby calls it. I'm in Arizona. 85552 Do you take payment via PayPal? Can you tell I am so very excited?

Anyhow, let me know total cost and I will make a payment on Friday the 29th.

Thanks Much!

Les Tilton aka "The Crazy x 2 Chicken Lady" per my Grandkiddos.

Hi Crazy Chicken lady :) I have a sticker on my car that says that! LOL
Yes, just let us know when you are ready. Our BLRW and LS are laying GREAT!

Back
Top Bottom