Light Sussex, Wyandotte, New Hamshire Hatching Eggs

Shipping for a doz + eggs would be in a Medium Flat Rate box USPS Priority. $15.
Thanks, and let me know if you are interested. I like to ship on Mon or Tues.

Hi Crazy Chicken lady :) I have a sticker on my car that says that! LOL
Yes, just let us know when you are ready. Our BLRW and LS are laying GREAT!
Getting ready to do my banking and wanted to get these eggs ordered. I'd like to get 4 each of the Light Sussex, Blue Laced Red Wyandotte and the Silver Laced.

My zip is 85552. So if you could give me total to include shipping and send me a PayPal invoice, I can get them paid for.

[email protected]

Thanks!

I'm interested in the BLRWs. I'm thinking about ordering a dozen. In your experience what percentage turn out blue laced red vs alternate colors?

I'm not a chicken expert, I just read recently that BLRWs don't breed true and will often throw other colors...

I posted a reply to you but I don't see it. So ,,,
If you breed Blue to Blue you will bet 50% Blue, 25% Black and 25% Splash. All these colors are "Blue Laced Red Wyandottes".
If you breed Splash to Black you will get 100% Blue but your Blue will not be a good.

I hope this helps. Annie

Let's do 6 each BLRW and Light Sussex. My zip is 85552. if you want to send a PayPal invoice; [email protected], or just let me know how much and where to send.

Thanks, Les Tilton

Verizon 928.965.5107 (you can text, if easier)

Sorry Les, I was out of town for the past week.
Ok, I will send you invoice. Eggs will be collected over the weekend and the morning of shipment. Would you like me to ship them this coming Monday? Annie

Back
Top Bottom