Like a Old Western Hanging Mob

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by deerman, Mar 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deerman

deerman Rest in Peace 1949-2012

Aug 24, 2008
    Southern Ohio
    Even the President, Has join the mob.........as facts come out . Had nothing to do with race.......the mob is ready to go after the guy.........but as the facts come out......he was jumped and head crack open, before he shot the teenager in Florida. People trying to made it a race thing...NOT.

Facts come out can see why ,the guy wasn't charged. Blooded nose cracked head.........self defense......

2. cupman

cupman Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 12, 2011
    Portland, OR
    He chased the kid down and shot him to death. If that dude came up on me while I was walking home minding my own business I might be a bit alarmed myself. The fact he ignored the operator, chased the kid down and blew him away is enough. I can't believe there's anyone out there who can look at this situation and think otherwise. How do we know he didn't injure himself jumping on the kid? The kid didn't approach him, he approached the kid.

And as to the race thing. What do you think would have happened if he was a 17 year old white girl? You really think there would have been the same result? No way.

The shooter called the police nearly 50 times last year. If you are calling the police every 10 days you have problems. He's extremely paranoid and extremely paranoid people are dangerous. Now a young man is dead for absolutely no reason. So I don't understand where all this "as the facts come out" nonsense is coming from because every day we learn more the outrage grows. Not to mention the level of police incompetence.

The kid was murdered.

3. deerman

Aug 24, 2008
    Southern Ohio
    other side is the guy . lost the man ......then he (17 yr)approached the man with the gun hit him ,knock him to the ground slamming the mans head into the sidewalk.

i will wait for more facts.......but wasn't a race thing

4. RandyChickens

RandyChickens Out Of The Brooder

Jun 23, 2011
    Austin, Texas
    Did you even listen to the 911 call? There is literally none of what you just said in it, not by a long shot.

Let me make this clear for you so you don't argue it any more. You're wrong, listen to the tape.

*EDIT: as the facts come out as the facts come out as the facts come out.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2012
  5. deerman

Aug 24, 2008
    Southern Ohio
    50 times a year =every 10 day ???

6. cupman

Apr 12, 2011
    Portland, OR
    It was like over the course of 14 months. I estimated. I really hope you aren't trying to point out flaws with what I'm writing because that would just be ironic.

7. Bear Foot Farm

Bear Foot Farm Overrun With Chickens

Mar 31, 2008
    Grifton NC
    Quote: The evidence says you're wrong about that, and so do the police, who happen to know the details.

The best thing is for the public to stay OUT of the whole situation.

8. cupman

Apr 12, 2011
    Portland, OR
    What evidence? His word against the dead kid's word? What about all the errors in the investigation? Why did the police chief get a vote of no confidence? If the police were doing their jobs we wouldn't be in this mess. I'm still waiting for someone to explain to me how you can chase down a kid and shoot him to death and not even get taken to the police station. He felt threatened? The man has a good 100 pounds on the kid. I don't buy it. You can paint any picture you want when the victim is dead.

9. JD4570

JD4570 Chillin' With My Peeps

It's called ballistic evidence. It can tell you which direction someone was facing and the distance between the weapon and the point of impact, depending that the projectile wasn't a full metal jacket and was a hollow point.

10. thaiturkey

thaiturkey Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 22, 2010
    Thailand
    The recorded telephone calls, broadcast all over the world, clearly reveal the gunman being told not to continue following the youngster and then screams, apparently from the youngster, followed immediately by at least one gun shot. The youngster was armed with candy and a soft drink and the much bigger man was armed with a gun.

From what has been revealed to the public so far, the incident warrants far more investigation that it seems to have had. If that's what the public outcry is calling for, then that seems reasonable. The only facts that we have so far is that a young man was shot dead by an armed man who was told not to follow the lad. A claim of self-defence is just not enough for the case to be closed as quickly as it was.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by