LIL' BILL GOT AN OFFICIAL STATE OF FLORIDA PAWSHAKE FROM THE BIOLOGIST !! AND A NICE GREASY FAT HAM

Righteous Rstr

Songster
9 Years
Jul 9, 2013
Osteen Florida
Get this! I called fish and game 2p yesterday, expressed my concern about being the
only food source for 2 sq.miles. 10a this morning a pleasant FL.F&G "bear cop"shows
up to assess the situation . Takes a real good look around 18 acres or so, returns to
the back porch and says your pups a keeper !! It appears no blood was shed but the
sand is flat and undisturbed due to daily rain except where the dog found the intruder
and apparently kept him occupied by antagonizing him for a good long while at the one
spot bear and dog tracks meet ! "He very much doubts" the bear will be back ,yay.
If he does take up residence near here having notified the incident and abundance of
livestock including all the beef and horses in the immediate area they will bring out a
trailer mounted "Yogi-trap. My life seems to be stranger than fiction at times ! Take a
whirl and look at the dozen or so pix in my profile or thread"Old school remedies,tried
and true", possibly "Dry method for my 300 egg commercial incubator,AMAZING !" .
Somewhere in there is an accurate depiction of how small "Lil Bill" really is, 42lbs .
If that doesn't remind you of David and Goliath you should bone up on your reading .
ALSO; you ought to give Billy an ovation for bravery in defense of fowl ,I went and
got him big greasy hamburger so at least give up an "atta-boy" for a rare example
of a chicken champion !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! His breed usually are notorious as "Cotton pickin
chicken killen' dogs. He has totally won me over as trust worthy, that's a stretch for
me. I can say that honestly as we swore off the breed 6 yrs ago ! RR

Well around these woods bear hunters have been known to use Treeing Feists to wrangle with bears. I call the Treeing Feist a red-neck chihuahua because they ain't over 12 lbs, got tiny string bean legs, bug eyes, and usually whip like tail. I've seen a pack of these tiny little terrors send a bear in a tree. I guess that's why folks call them Treeing Feists.

AND...if Fish and Game comes snooping about claiming you are using dogs to bait a bear......all you have to do is point at the 'chihuahua-mix' and say: Does that look like a bear dog to you?
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom