Lil Easter Egger

am7039

Songster
May 26, 2021
So I got this little chick from TSC. Was labeled as a Wyandotte. She is a lil Easter Egger. I was curious if anyone might have thoughts on what she is a mix of. Her down is a chocolate brown but she is feathering out mostly white with a black and dark brown pattern. I know the pics are not the best. She is very skittish.

Attachments

• 20210926_170846.jpg
    20210926_170846.jpg
    440 KB · Views: 21
  • 20210926_170802.jpg
    20210926_170802.jpg
    857.7 KB · Views: 10
She is only maybe 2 weeks old. TSC wasnt sure on their age because they had mixed ages. She seems to be the youngest. Shes the smallest and slowest to feather out. I will try to grab some better pics.

She is only maybe 2 weeks old. TSC wasnt sure on their age because they had mixed ages. She seems to be the youngest. Shes the smallest and slowest to feather out. I will try to grab some better pics.
That comb at 2 weeks old seems a bit suspicious.😬

So I got this little chick from TSC. Was labeled as a Wyandotte. She is a lil Easter Egger. I was curious if anyone might have thoughts on what she is a mix of. Her down is a chocolate brown but she is feathering out mostly white with a black and dark brown pattern. I know the pics are not the best. She is very skittish.
I am pretty sure that it is a cockerel!:)

You guys have never let me down on helping me with gender. I'm trying to hang on to hope that maybe once I get a pic in natural light that the comb will look different...lol.

Back
Top Bottom