Limping hen

Update! She is finally starting to walk on it a bit. I will be keeping her separated until fully healed but things are starting to look up.

Glad that she is doing better. They can get picked on after a period of separation. You don’t want her hurt. It would be good for you to have some supervised visits with her flock to get them used to each other again. If there is any aggression, a dog crate with food and water with the flock is a good way to keep her safe until you can come and supervise them together until they are getting along.

Glad that she is doing better. They can get picked on after a period of separation. You don’t want her hurt. It would be good for you to have some supervised visits with her flock to get them used to each other again. If there is any aggression, a dog crate with food and water with the flock is a good way to keep her safe until you can come and supervise them together until they are getting along.
She Is actually separated inside of the coop so they still see her everyday. I actually did it that way for that very reason. I do let her out occasionally and ive had no issues so far. I might even potentially get rid of my rooster so she doesn't get hurt again.

Back
Top Bottom