Linoleum flooring

If you can cut one piece to fit coop floor,,,,,, it should stay in place by its own weight.
If your coop floor is large,,,, where you need to join two pieces,,, use one of these strips to hold it down where it joins..
You can also use same at the coop entrance.
1638251686304.jpeg

WISHING YOU BEST,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :highfive:

If you can cut one piece to fit coop floor,,,,,, it should stay in place by its own weight.
If your coop floor is large,,,, where you need to join two pieces,,, use one of these strips to hold it down where it joins..
You can also use same at the coop entrance.
View attachment 2913940
WISHING YOU BEST,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :highfive:
It is the size of the coop floor but i’m thinking about it lifting up on the edges or something. Do you think screws would work just to keep it in place?

You can use some wood furring strips, 1" x 2" wood, which is actually 3/4 inch. by 1.5 inch. (around the perimeter up against the walls) You don't need that many screws to hold these wood strips down,, The strips keep the vinyl down well. . Of course screws,,,, are the MAGIC CHOICE... If you need to redo for whatever reason,,, unscrewing is best/easiest option.
The aluminum strips I posted above would work just as well,,,, but are slightly more costly than the wood. See which would be a preference choice for you.

You can use some wood furring strips, 1" x 2" wood, which is actually 3/4 inch. by 1.5 inch. (around the perimeter up against the walls) You don't need that many screws to hold these wood strips down,, The strips keep the vinyl down well. . Of course screws,,,, are the MAGIC CHOICE... If you need to redo for whatever reason,,, unscrewing is best/easiest option.
The aluminum strips I posted above would work just as well,,,, but are slightly more costly than the wood. See which would be a preference choice for you.
Thank you much! I will be getting the wood furring strips!

Back
Top Bottom