[LIST - Over 1,000 names!] Chicken names!

i know some of these are on there already....
have/have had (the ones i can remember):

roos:
spice
brook
cloverleaf
dove
raven
mallard
darkflight
goldenshine
ivory
teeny
tonto
chive
alistair
arizona (ari)

hens:
tiny
wobble
anna
ceena (see-nah)
toaster
sugar
amethyst
pearl
sapphire
opal
stormpuff (storm)
bumble
aurora
ebony
snowdancer (snowy)
whisper
pheonix (nix, phee, nixie)
clove
june
peregrina (gina)
cherry coke
kodi
juniper
pamala

some of my neighbor's chickens names:
black jack
banana
praise
cocoa
owl
gouchi
fay
G. Funkie
blue cheese
freddy
shelly
special and hope (survivors of a weasle attack as chicks, of course they were both roosters...
roll.png
)

some other names of my pets that could work:
cats-
cleo
leah

rabbit-
blackberry (B)

fish-
indigo
fathom
muck
luck
duck
frightful

snake-
nagina

mice-
loretta
marlena
forrest
alexander
tyler
ringo
bando
squeak
B. Lyle
bandet
pip
lila
maya

is that all? i think so. well theres about 50+ more names for ya
wink.png

I'd like to thank Lothiriel for going through and removing name duplicates from the list! I'm sure there were around 50 or so, so this is a great help.
smile.png

We have Fuzzy Feet (girl), Battler (female), Dino Head (male Polish), Rosie (she was suppose to be a girl but now we think she is a roo), Roo (suppose to be a boy but now may be female), Roo 2 (suppose to be a boy but now also be female
big_smile.png
), one we can't remember the name of right now but think is a roo so might end up as Roo 3 if we don't rename the others
gig.gif
and finally when we asked our 3 year old daughter what she wanted to name her chicken she said, "Chicken". So Chicken (female) it is.
big_smile.png

Last edited:
Mine are the Golden Girls:

Sophia II (sophia I turned out to be a roo), Dorothea, Blanche, and Rose. I also have Aunt Angela, who on the show is Sophia's sister.

I've been a bit lazy lately, so I haven't got much work done on the website. But all of that has changed, and I've covered about 80% of the website now!

A quick preview: http://chickennames.zxq.net/newsite/index.php

ETA
: No more waiting! It's now!

You CAN go ahead and submit names if you wish. I will also be importing all the names from the current website over to the new one.

Last edited:
My chickens are

Dora the explorer, Candice clucksworthy, Pikachu, Marlene (she looks like she's wearing a leopard print coat and an old brit show only fools n horses had marlene who always wore leopard), polly pocket is my 6 day old chick who mum rejected as she lives in my pocket, Miss chicky fantastico, sheldon, busta and elmo!

Back
Top Bottom